Monday, June 8, 2020

Lockdown Letter

We were writing to comfort some old people who were in isolation during lock down and we were learning how to correctly format a letter. This is what I wrote:

Room 6
Kawakawa Primary School
31 - 39 Albert St
Kawakawa

3 June 2020

Lock down letter for a special someone


Hi my name is Carla-Dee and I am a year 8 student from Kawakawa Primary School. My favourite subject at school is Maths. What was your favourite subject when you went to school?
What did you like about school? What are your interests and hobbies now?

My lock down was a bit weird because I didn't get to leave my house or see my friends. It was so quiet. All I did was lie in bed and play on my phone. It was so boring. I missed a lot of things in lockdown like takeaways and more, but I learnt that I can actually do without them. I also learnt that I can do more work by myself than in a group. What were your lockdown experiences like?


I hope you're having a great day and stay safe.

Yours sincerely


1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Carala-Dee its me Mahuta in Nga Rau Rangatira. I liked reading your letter to people in the community ( The elderly ) I also like how you explained your lock down and what you did. I also like how you asked them question to because it makes the letter more interesting. I dont think you should make changes because I really like your post. Check out my blog here http://kpsmahutah.blogspot.com/
    Blog you later:)

    ReplyDelete