Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Free writing


On Monday 26 August 2019 Kawakawa primary went to the united kawakawa rugby club fun our school fun run it was a beautiful sunny day we caught the train to the united kawakawa it was really fun. It was the best day ever well I thought I came 5th place but I still tried I got a stitch at the stitch at the start but did nit give up this is how my course was really tiaring we ran over rocks through mud and through cow shit. So yeah thats how my day was on Monday 28 August.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Carla-Dee
    My name is Soraya. I am a year 7 at Tautoro School. I like this video about when you guys went to the rugby club and it must of been alot of fun getting dirty. It was really cool how you guys did the edit of people running at the end. I even saw some people I knew.I like how all the other groups got together and did a cheerful charm to start the run off with. Hope to blog you again so yeah bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Carla-Dee my name is Tiana, and I am a year six at Paihia School. I really enjoyed watching your Fun Run video because it had a song and photos of what you were doing. I didn't do a fun run but I did a Cross Country run.
    What place did you come in the fun race?

    ReplyDelete